In addition to patent prosecution, Harry has experience providing patent litigation support including pre-suit infringement investigation, infringement, and invalidity contentions.
Harry is also a licensed patent and trademark attorney in Korea, and prior to joining Pearne & Gordon, he had worked as a Korean patent attorney for eight years at a law firm in Seoul. Harry also worked as a patent engineer at one of the world’s largest telecommunication companies.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, LLM, 2011
- Korea University
- Electronics and Computer Science, Master, 2010
- Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor, 2002
- Washington D.C.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Korean Intellectual Property Office