Anubhav’s experience includes preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the electrical, computer software, and mechanical arts. In particular, he has experience with technologies representative of image processing, cryptography, semiconductors, circuit design, telecommunications, video compression, user interface software, sound production, artificial intelligence, interactive media systems, automotive systems, vessel inspection, food processing, chemical detection, and e-commerce and business methods. He tailors his counseling according to the particular situations and needs of each type of client, including portfolio analysis, patentability searches and opinions, and management and patent strategy of domestic and foreign patent applications. He also has experience in post-grant proceedings and appeals before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Anubhav interned at two major university technology transfer offices and was a software engineer intern for a start-up company that focused on image searching. During law school, Anubhav worked as a patent agent at a law firm in Boston. He also was an extern at the USPTO in Technology Center 2100 (Computer Architecture and Software). Prior to joining Pearne & Gordon, he was an associate at an international law firm in Washington, D.C.
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Masters in Intellectual Property Law, 2009
- Purdue University, B.S. Electrical Engineering, Mathematics Minor, Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 2008
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
*Not admitted in Ohio