Aaron’s experience includes preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the mechanical, electrical, and computer software arts, as well as trademark applications, and copyright applications. He counsels clients regarding patent infringement and related issues and has rendered infringement, patentability, and validity opinions. His experience includes both domestic and extensive international representation, working with technology companies and patent professionals throughout Asia and Europe. He has extensive experience filing and prosecuting patent applications originating outside of the U.S. He travels regularly to both Asia and Europe in order to better serve his clients located in those regions and to maintain close ties with foreign IP attorneys who can assist his US clients in protecting their IP overseas.
His representation has included work for clients in a variety of technology and computing fields, including:
- Mobile communications technology and network standards
- Semiconductor fabrication technologies
- RF communications hardware, including power amplifier, RF modules and front end circuits
- Aerospace technology, including aircraft body, frame, control and engine structures
- Medical imaging hardware and software
- Online gaming and social networking
- Computer software user interfaces
Aaron is currently a member of the Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI), the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- The University of Toledo, J.D., 1999
- The University of Toledo, B.E.T. Electronics Engineering Technology, 1996
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office